Wednesday, October 13, 2010

REQUIEM for a TEAM

This weekend I have received 40 plus emails regarding my current champion selection. Yes the rumors are true: I have started a long series of rapes with Karthus.

Are you critting with Karthus? No. You have noticed I have broken the golden LolTheorist rule of ABC (Always Be Critting) but I am also a pioneer of LolTheory and so I will venture into new territory and claim it as my own.

Is YOUR Requiem (Requiem for a Team directed by Birds McCoy) more devastating than the movie (Requiem for a Dream)? Let's just say that Poppy and Annie not only went ass-to-ass, they went ass-to-mouth and then got slowed and killed by my AOE.

Which came first Requiem for a Dream or Requiem for a Team?
Well you tell me, which came first: The chicken or the egg?

-Birds McCoy

No comments:

Post a Comment